Thursday 15 September 2016

August 1, 2016-Another Week?!

Hey family !  
I have to make this fast because I'm running out of time.  
So this week not a bunch interesting happened . It was just a super successful week  In the sense of teaching and finding . This week was also super hot. But I just want bare my testimony of the plan of salvation. No body can find the faults in the restored plan of happiness and associated covenants that bind us to our Heavenly Father. Knowing  where I came from, why I'm here and where I'm going has been a huge foundation in my life in making decisions . An eternal perspective will lead us to making the decisions most worth making in this life that lead to peace. Jesus Christ is central to the plan and is the only way of finding eternal life and peace in this life. I testify he lived and he died- but unlike any other he rose again. Perfected and exalted. He is the light and life of the world and no one cometh unto the father but by him. Covenants is how we go through him to return to our father in the celestial kingdom with our eternal families. I can't even begin to explain how precious that knowledge has become to me and each person that I have taught. 
Love you all ! 
Elder kristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment