Thursday 15 September 2016

September 5, 2017- America Ninja Warrior

Dear family and friends ! 
It was a wonderful week in el dorado county ! We did an Mlc goal setting .which went okay. I m getting a little tired of meetings because Wednesday we had a 
two week new missionary meeting. Honestly this week was a pretty normal week other than that. Although I did receive An increased testimony of sincere prayers.
As a missionary we pray all the time. It becomes such a normal thing that sometimes for myself , I become repetitive or I don't put enough thought into what I've been asking and thanking Heavenly Father for. Something that was said in church was "people make time for things that are important to them." I had found myself sometimes running out of time at night to say a prayer or In the morning. So I first made the decision to not let anything restrict my time with personal prayer. Speaking with Heavenly Father is one of the most important things to me , and I wasn't making enough time for that sacred conversation. And truly my prayers have become sacred as I have truly recognized my weakness and have petitioned my Heavenly Father for the grace of the savior . I need his help so badly. And I am, grateful for the time I put into that ! 
This week we are looking forward to a few things ! One of them is zone conference on Wednesday ! I'll let ya know how that goes. But I love you all! 
Oh ya on Tuesday we as a Ward missionaries with our Ward mission leader made an activity. If any of you have seen American ninja warrior. That's what it was. But with a lot of Ysa kids and non members 

No comments:

Post a Comment