Thursday 19 May 2016

May 9, 2016-Happy Mother's Day

Sorry for a quick one had an exciting day ! 
I'm just going to send some pictures this week. But I will bear my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and his restored church. Lately I feel as though people around this part of town gets so caught in the small things or things of little importance or relevancy . The essence of the gospel is love , ( according to president monson - which is according to the lord ) . Don't forget the biggest part the gospel is love of the savior and a Heavenly Father who knows us so deeply he can silence all our fears. I have a testimony of that because I have a lot of fears. The words of a hymn comes to mind :
" fear not I am with thee 
Oh be not dismayed 
For I am thy God and will still give thee aid. 
I'll strengthen thee
Help thee 
And cause thee to stand. 
Upheld by my righteous omnipotent hand " 

I love Heavenly Father.mi love the saving grace of Jesus Christ. And I know it's available to those who wish to know him and his love. All we have to do is have a desire to believe and perform an experiment upon his words. 
I love you all ,
Elder kristensen 
Sister Lillie and I with our Canadian pride in a very American world. 
This is from our Coloma trip today . This is the gang I'll be going home with. I love them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment