Wednesday 29 July 2015

July 27, 2015-Quick email this week

Elder Kristensen was transferred this week and was unable to get a ‘big’ email out to everyone so he asked me to send highlights from my e-mail.

From Elder Kristensen: Things are going very well for me :) although I've been transferred out of Lao and Mienh. President Jardine talked to me and said he was going to keep me there . That I was going to be reassigned. But instead he said he felt he had to make me train..... And be a district leader..... And white wash an area. Yup. That is what my next two transfers are going to be like... Is that crazy or what ??  I was heart broken over the transfer especially because my Lao was getting good. And I was starting to communicate with them to :( they were sad to see me go too. It was strange but amazing to see how the love of them was still there even though we weren't able to express it to each other . Btw I'm now in east Sacramento stake in the mission oak ward .

I am so proud of how Elder Kristensen is doing.  His letters home are always uplifting and inspiring to me as his mother.  I want to thank all of you for your support you offer to him.  I know that he appreciates so much all his emails and mail that he receives. I am also so very grateful to all the ‘Bros’ and ‘gals’ Who have had such an influence on Nathan.  I hope that all of you, where ever you are and whatever you are doing, are doing well.  I miss ALL of you!!!

Have a great day!!
Elder Kristensen’s mom
Sister K

Mama K.....and so on! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment