Tuesday 25 October 2016

October 17, 2016-I Met Superman

This week was fantastic! The only unusual thing that took place was my departing interview with president Jardine. I love my mission president. I am eternally grateful for the contribution he has made in ensuring that I am on the covenant path to eternal life. It is through priesthood leaders that we can be reassured that we are taking the right steps to return to our Father in Heaven. And for you all that don't know I will be arriving home November 5th to Edmonton Alberta. 
It finally rained in Sacramento valley. It's been months. We got absolutely drenched. It made it a lot of fun. But elder M hates the rain. So he wasn't to happy. Worth it. 
I don't have much to say other than I am grateful to continue serving the Lord. I am grateful for the path of discipleship that brings more peace to my life than anything else. I'll leave you with the words of my mission president. He said "your success in life will depend on your success in the gospel of Jesus Christ." I testify that that is true. He will make more out of our lives than we could ever on our own. 
Love you all ! 
This is our boy A. We see him every Wednesday at dinner. We love this guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment