Tuesday 27 September 2016

September 26, 2016-Apple Hill!

Good day family and friends ! 
It was another good week . Transfers took place and luckily I dodged transfers. My companions are still elder D and elder M. I love those two. It has been fun being in a trio. It doesn't really get old. 
This week was exhausting, but it was the first week this transfer that we didn't have some kind of meeting that we had to attend.  So we took the chance to work in some of the other missionaries areas. Which was odd because it brought tons of blessings into ours ! Truly Heavenly Father blesses us for working in others areas. 
I had kind of another interesting Sunday with revelation. Among the couple of things i received, the most important took place in fast and testimony meeting. We have a man in our Ward with Down syndrome who bore his testimony. He bore an amazing testimony . Honestly it didn't make a lot of sense , but at the beginning he said something profound that pricked my heart and pierced my soul. He said " I love my testimony." Immediately the thought came " do I love my testimony ?" Then the voice of the spirit said "do you love the testimony I have given you ?" 
I'm someone who always wants more knowledge and information etc, and when you are like that you tend to forget what you already have. And it was such a blessing to be able to take that opportunity to then witness to the con generation and to my Heavenly Father that I do love my testimony . 
And I'll share that with you also. I love my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Although that testimony has made me do some hard things, it has made everything worth it. The gospel of Jesus Christ is true. 



No comments:

Post a Comment